ClubMed Index du Forum

ClubMed
Espace d'échange autour du jeu Cultures Online où nouveaux, actuels et anciens membres ou amis du clan ClubMed peuvent se rejoindre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard played a blinder in the way h

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ClubMed Index du Forum -> Cultures Online -> Le jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Aoû - 06:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rangers manager Steven Gerrard played a blinder in the way h Répondre en citant

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard played a blinder in the way he handled Peter Hartley's crass comments - Barry Ferguson

maxbet It takes a big man to say sorry when he gets it wrong so let’s not hang Motherwell skipper Peter Hartley out to dry.His comments on former Rangers defender Fabio Cardoso were as crass as they were callous but he quickly saw the error of his ways.A comment made off the cuff and in the heat of the moment at 9.15am had been withdrawn and a heartfelt apology issued only a few hours later.

That should be the end of it – poor timing and a silly comment but I’ve been guilty in the past myself, so can hardly rush to condemn.Hartley only took over as Motherwell captain in the summer and although at the age of 30 he should know better, he will learn and mature from the experience. maxbetA captain of a football club – any club – has to be mindful when it comes to the presentation of his pre-match pep talks in the media but I do like the way Steven Gerrard has handled the issue.

In laying out an olive branch to Hartley, he also let the Fir Park side know his side won’t be physically intimidated as easily in games between the clubs this season.Gerrard’s comments amounted to ‘bring it on’ and I love the way he sets up his players maxbet for a challenge to which they are more than capable of rising.Motherwell bullied Rangers too often last season in league and cup clashes but Gerrard’s squad look much more capable of standing up to the physical demands this time around, individually and collectively.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Aoû - 06:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ClubMed Index du Forum -> Cultures Online -> Le jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation